Search:

SIYE Time:15:39 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Book of Prophesy
By GinnyMarie

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, All, All, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fluff, General
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews:
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

****Previously Harry Potter and the Ligth of Hope*****AbandonedHarry Potter is dealing with the death of his godfather Sirius Black. With a life changing event, he is brought to see the light by Ginny Weasley. Harry's life changes forever in one instant, and it changes for the better. Harry and Ginny discover many things about each other and themselves over the course of a few months, and they are stronger for it. Harry begins training for the battle that he knows is looming in the future. Dumbledore tells Harry of a book that might hold the key to the survival of both the Wizarding and Muggle worlds. Attacks are on the rise in both worlds, but luckily Harry has his friends, his family, to help him through these dark times.
Hitcount: Story Total: 15156







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Reviews
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


1. Nothingness by GinnyMarie
3403 words, updated on 2006.07.14 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar


2. Beginnings by GinnyMarie
5303 words, updated on 2006.08.16 [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar


3. Back at the Burrow by GinnyMarie
9145 words, updated on 2006.08.12 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar


4. Birthday Surprises by GinnyMarie
4363 words, updated on 2006.09.17 [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear