Search:

SIYE Time:18:18 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Dangerous
By Anna_Black

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 4
Summary: The way she came into the place I knew right then and there. There was something different about this girl, the way she moved, her hair - her face - her lines - divinity in motion. As she stalked the room I could feel the aura of her presence, every head turned feeling passion and lust. A one-shot songfic with Michael Jackson's "Dangerous'. Oh, and please send me your scoring. R&R!!!
Hitcount: Story Total: 4748







ChapterPrinter


A/N: I dedicate this to my sister Emma, who is in obsessed with Michael Jackson. She will beat you up is you say anything against him. So, do you fancy a chat with her :::)))?




Five years since Voldemort fell. In the end Light managed to overcome Darkness. I, Harry Potter came out of it as a winner, while the Dark Lord is nothing but a mere dust. But the war took many victims; Death Eaters, Aurors, Muggle-borns, Squibs and Muggles. No one was speared. Not even my best friend, Ron Weasley. I lost many of those who meant something to me by the hands of Voldemort and his fellow Death Eaters.
But I don’t feel like winner. My parents, Sirius, Dumbledore and now Ron … I don’t know have I even avenged them. I felt no satisfaction in killing Voldemort; I felt it like a thing that had to be done; sorta like some homework. Rather stupid comparison, really, but still the fact remains that I felt nothing except relieve in killing him.

I feel sorry for Hermione. I know that she loved Ron, and I am sure that she still loves him. His death hurt her particularly. I don’t think she’ll ever recover from his death.

They say that some wounds cannot be healed. Voldemort did that to me. He destroyed my life. He lost me those who I cared for.
Now my only comfort is in Ginny. We have been together for the last couple of years. I love her more than I have ever believed possible. We don’t live in Grimmauld Place, the house Sirius left me. I hate that place just as he hated it. I couldn’t even enter it; every time I cross it’s doorstep I could feel choking in my throat. It was like the very air prevented me from drawing breath. And every time I see the elf heads I have the awful feeling of Sirius trapped in that horrible house. Now I know how hard it was for him to stay in the place he truly loathed. I sold the house years ago. Now we live in the country.

We had a row, just an hour ago. That’s why I came here, in the Hog’s Head; to sort out my thoughts through a glass of fire whiskey. It always helps me think when I am alone. I make every decision alone; I have always done that, even when I was at Hogwarts. That’s one thing that never changed about me. Perhaps that is why I love flying; to be alone, that’s another thing that stayed the same. When I am in air I feel free and all of my worries are left far behind, on the ground.
I used to fly a lot, during my school years, but now … now my broom Fireboalt stays under my bed, collecting gust.

But something interrupted my thoughts; a girl with indescribable beauty entered the pub.


“The way she came into the place I knew right then and there
There was something different about this girl,
The way she moved,
Her hair … her face … her lines … divinity in motion.

As she stalked the room I could feel the aura of her presence.
Every head turned feeling passion and lust.
The girl was persuasive,
The girl I could not trust,
The girl was bad,
The girl was dangerous.”



Her long, black hair was fluttering behind her. Her black dress, that was maybe too short, provoked every man in the pub, including me. The silk dress moulded perfectly to her body. She moved with such an elegance that made sure that no one was immune to her beauty. Her gaze searched the room and stopped upon me. She crossed the room and sat beside me. She didn’t even ask if the seat was taken; but even if she would have asked, what was I to answer? I could catch her scent. It was distant, yet strong enough to make any man dizzy. She looked at me with her black eyes, before ordering a fire whisky for herself.

“Hi,” she greeted.

“Hello,” I greeted back. I was shocked to hear how strong and confident my voice sounded; I thought that it would be feeble and weak!

“Thanks,” she thanked the man who passed her the fire whisky.

“Do you come here often?” she asked me, looking me straight in the eyes, as though making sure that no answer will escape her.

“No, not often,” I answered truthfully. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. Her cold beauty captured me completely. I was enslaved by it, left in her mercy.

“Me too,” she admitted, “it’s is lucky I ran into you, isn’t it?”

Lucky?!

“It is,” I said.

We talked for some time. It was a pretty ordinary conversation, before she changed the subject and her tone.

“I live near by,” she said seductively, “would you fancy a drink at my place?”

I maybe am stupid, but not enough not to understand that what she had in mind wasn’t a drink. At her question my insides started boiling, and ‘yes’ was on the top of my tongue, when Ginny’s tearful face suddenly jumped in front of me. I didn’t like betraying her, she meant everything to me, but this girl had some mysterious power that made me long for her. But the whisky spoke instead of me. And before I knew it, I answered ‘yes’ and the next moment the both of were heading to her room in the village.



“She came at me in section with the eyes of desire
I fell trapped into her web of sin
A touch … a kiss … a whisper of love,
I was at a point of no return.

Deep in the darkness of passion’s insanity,
I felt taken by lust and strange inhumanity,
This girl was persuasive,
This girl I could not trust,
The girl was bad,
The girl was dangerous.

And then it happened … she touched me,
For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb,
And her mouth was smoother than oil
But her inner spirit and words
Were as sharp as a two-edged sword.
But I loved it, ‘cause it’s dangerous.”



When I woke up the next morning it was like awakening from a dizzy dream. The memories of last night were blurred. Some confused recollection of a girl in the pub, and a talk, but it was a dim and muddled memory. When I looked at the woman sleeping half-naked on the bed, a picture finally formed in my mind; I winced! Pain flooded me. Not physical pain, but emotional. I thought that my heart was going to rip in two. Lost, I didn’t know what to do. This emotion made me want to kill myself! I betrayed her, I betrayed the only person that ever believed in me! I paced the room, looking at the sleeping woman. When I finally could bare it no longer, I dressed and run out of the room. I immediately Apparated in our, mine and Ginny’s, backyard and went into the house. I still didn’t know what to do; to tell her and let her decide for herself, or remain quiet for the rest of our lives. I felt miserable. I couldn’t tell her, that would cause her pain and I cannot bear to see her suffering! And I cannot remain quiet, my conscience would kill me! Not telling her would be the worst thing to do!
But when I saw her worried face, I momentarily decided to keep it secret.

“Oh, my God, Harry,” she run to me, still dressed in her white nightdress. She had shadows under her eyes, which meant that she haven’t slept all night long, but have been waiting for me, “where have you been? I was SO worried, you have no idea!”

Well, she had no idea what have I done, for she looked so worried and relieved at the same time to see me safe and whole. She must have thought that something had happened to me.

“I was just walking, Ginny,” I lied. I hate myself! “I’m OK.”

“I am so sorry, Harry,” she begun, but I couldn’t listen to HER apologizing, when I was the one that should be doing that!

“Don’t be! Don’t be sorry, Ginny,” I silenced her with my finder, “don’t ever be sorry.”

She fell into my arms, and I could feel a tear fell on my shoulder. This was the final straw; I couldn’t take it anymore. Tears appeared in my eyes, but I managed to force them not to drop. Oh, the guilt was unbearable!
She is so innocent and I, I am the biggest git in the world! I just cannot stop hurting the ones I love, can I? Everybody died because of ME! And now … and now this, with Ginny! I don’t deserve her!!
I run out of the house and started walking up the hills. I saw nothing of the beauties around me. I was unaware that midday had passed, and slowly darkness begun appearing around me. I heard the crickets from distance, but paid them no attention.
I finally decided to go home. But that was horrible! That would mean facing Ginny, and I cannot stand it! I cannot stand seeing the tears in her beautiful eyes, I just can’t! But I have to tell her. I hope that she’ll go berserk on me; that would be more bearable than watching her silent tears falling from her eyes, to her perfect chin and to her shoulders. How could I have been so blind? What was I doing in that woman’s room, when I had everything I needed just here? Merlin, I don’t even know her name! I am an idiot, an idiot who deserves to die!

I stared walking. My feet carried me, and by the time I realized where they were taking me, I was at the doorstep of our house. There was no running form the truth now. I came inside, and what I saw rooted me on the spot.
Ginny was sitting on the kitchen table, crying with endurable pain. She cried from the bottom of her soul, sobbing; every shed tear ripped my heart apart. I approached her, but she seemed unaware of my presence. But I was wrong! She just whispered painfully,
“How could you?”

My whole world sank in that very moment. I lowered my head; I couldn’t stand looking at her, when my eyes fell on a letter clenched furiously in her hand. She knows! But how … when?!

“Ginny,” I made towards her, but she stopped me.

“Don’t you dare came any closer,” she whispered weakly.

“I know it is too late but I’m —” I said, but it was a mere phrase. I said it because I didn’t know what else to say. Although I asked her for forgiveness, I didn’t want her to forgive me. That would be too much. I don’t deserve forgiveness.

“It’s too late for apologies now, Harry,” she said, and stood up. Her face was read and her eyes were swollen from crying.

She walked towards me, and when we were a foot form each other she stopped. She wasn’t sobbing now, but silent tear didn’t stop falling from her eyes that carried so much pain that I caused. She said nothing just gave the letter she was holding. I hesitated, but in the end I took it. It was the least I could do.
When I grab hold on the letter, she looked at me for a moment, before leaving the room.
I unfolded the letter, pretty much aware of its contents.



“I never knew but I was living in vain,
She called my house; she said ‘you know my name,
And don’t you pretend you never did me before’
With tears in my eyes, my baby walked out the door!

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
I have to pray to God, ‘cause I know how lust can blind,
It’s a passion in my soul
But you are no damn lover, friend of mine.

I cannot sleep alone at night
My baby left me here tonight
I cannot cope ‘til it’s all right,
You and your manipulations,
You hurt my baby!”




A/N: So this was my first one-shot and I hope you like it. This wonderful song belongs to the genius Michael Jackson. Please review! I don’t care if it is good or bad, just review!!!!
This was originally Hermione/Draco fic, but as this is a Harry/Ginny site I changed it.

Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear