|SIYE Time:19:23 on 29th January 2015|
Stories updated in the last 90 days.
| After by Senator of Sorcery [Reviews - 87] |
*** Winner of Best Overall, Best Drama and the People’s Choice Award in the Asylum Challenge ***
*Nominated for 2014 January/February DSTA for Best Drama.* *Nominated for 2014 April/May DSTA for Best Romance and Best Drama* *Nominated for 2014 November/December DSTA for Best Drama and Best Romance* Ginny's plans for the weekend were just perfect: a day out in Hogsmeade with her girlfriends. Spend the morning window shopping and wishing, then lunch at the Three Broomsticks, and then to the local theater for a production of the Scottish Play (Macbeth).
Unfortunately, the bad luck of the Scottish Play strikes before it even starts.
The village is invaded by Death Eaters, Dementors, and a man she had hoped to never see again in her life.
And in the middle of the battle, Ginny sees something she'd never thought she'd see. Voldemort and one of her greatest friends dueling; Harry....
PG - Alternate Universe
, Asylum Challenge (2013-3)
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Violence - Words: 102764
Completed: No - Chapters: 31 - Published: 2013.08.07 - Updated: 2015.01.28 - Hits: 19077
| For In Dreams by Senator of Sorcery [Reviews - 31] |
Harry had never friends, so he imagined one: a red haired girl he kept forgetting to name. Ginny imagined a shy boy with untidy hair and bright eyes, who knew nothing of magic, so she told him. He dreamt of a world of magic and of a girl who wanted to be his friend. She dreamt of a boy who loved to hear her voice, no matter what. And then, dreams become reality as Harry meets Ginny.
*Nominated for 2014 November/December DSTA for Best New Story and Best Romance*
PG - Alternate Universe
- Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Humor, Romance - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Mild Language, Negative Alcohol Use, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse - Words: 26295
Completed: No - Chapters: 6 - Published: 2014.11.13 - Updated: 2015.01.28 - Hits: 3324
| Comatose by RwriterR [Reviews - 62] |
Harry Potter awakes from a coma into a new world built on foundations of lies and deceit. What happened to him? And why have his friends and family turned on him?
Harry Potter may have won The War, but can he win his life back?
PG-13 - Alternate Universe
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: Disturbing Imagery, Mild Language, Negative Alcohol Use - Words: 27139
Completed: No - Chapters: 8 - Published: 2014.08.26 - Updated: 2015.01.24 - Hits: 6686
| The Space Between by YelloWitchGrl [Reviews - 36] |
Harry and Ginny's lives have finally evened out. They've faced trauma, and loss, more than most have, but they've fought hard to find a normal.
If only things could stay that way... Old enemies find new ways to seek revenge.
A/N: This story will flip between POVs, including the children. This is needed to build the story, but I wanted to warn readers just in case that isn't your cup of tea.
This story is the sequel to Bound. It would be extremely helpful if you read that first.
Warnings are to be safe. It's probably overkill. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 24781
Completed: No - Chapters: 5 - Published: 2014.12.14 - Updated: 2015.01.19 - Hits: 3783
| Everything Has Changed by Redhead_Irresistable [Reviews - 6] |
Everything goes pear-shaped hen Harry's name is mysteriously put into the Goblet of Fire. Ron deserts him, but Hermione is desperate to remain friends with them both. She seeks help and find it, but will this turn out to be one of her better ideas or will it just divide the Golden Trio yet further?
G - Pre-OotP
- Action/Adventure, Romance, Songfic - Warnings: None - Words: 1066
Completed: No - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2015.01.11 - Updated: 2015.01.14 - Hits: 901
| Birth of the Potter Children by JetLaBarge [Reviews - 46] |
Third in the Almost Happily Ever After series, starting at the end of the hunt for the remaining supporters of Tom Riddle and the end of Ginny's Quidditch career.
R - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, General, Romance - Warnings: Death, Intimate Sexual Situations, Violence - Words: 77147
Completed: No - Chapters: 19 - Published: 2014.08.11 - Updated: 2015.01.13 - Hits: 6816
| Strangers at Drakeshaugh by Northumbrian [Reviews - 581] |
** Winner of the March 2012 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Drama **
The locals in a sleepy corner of the Cheviot Hills are surprised to discover that they have new neighbours. Who are the strangers at Drakeshaugh?
PG - Post-Hogwarts
- Drama, Fluff, General, Romance - Warnings: Mild Language - Words: 99575
Completed: No - Chapters: 23 - Published: 2010.08.13 - Updated: 2015.01.10 - Hits: 99627
| Harry Potter and the Lord of Immortality by Awakening5 [Reviews - 68] |
** Honourable Mention in the May 2014 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket for Best New Story **
The war is beginning, and Voldemort seeks to cast fear into the hearts of the wizarding world as reality hits: he is immortal. Harry Potter struggles to accept his new role in the war and find a way to destroy the man who can't die. AU 6th year. Canon ships, especially HG.
PG-13 - Post-OotP
, Alternate Universe
- Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Warnings: Death, Disturbing Imagery, Mild Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations, Violence - Words: 134967
Completed: No - Chapters: 17 - Published: 2014.06.19 - Updated: 2015.01.08 - Hits: 11205
| Trix by GHL [Reviews - 11] |
** Winner of the November 2014 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best New Story **
"But now old friends are acting strange..." -- Joni Mitchell
Voldemort is dead; Harry and Ginny are in love and living the dream. What's not to like, right? Then, a sudden rash of strange incidents piques Harry's anxiety. After years of war, are people just having difficulty adjusting to peace? Or is someone nasty pulling dirty 'trix'?
The story is set three months after the end of 'The Prevailing Counterpoint', and builds on characters and events elaborated therein. TPC is probably not required reading if you accept that Dumbledore and Snape are dead; that Lupin, Tonks and Fred are alive, and that Slytherins are fundamentally neurotic.
PG-13 - Alternate Universe
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor - Warnings: Death, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 27525
Completed: No - Chapters: 3 - Published: 2014.11.07 - Updated: 2014.12.25 - Hits: 2256
| Oceans Apart by Catwoman [Reviews - 11] |
The war is over, Harry and Ginny are back together but does it mean end of problems for Harry and Ginny?
R - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Romance, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Sexual Situations, Rape, Sexual Situations - Words: 9955
Completed: No - Chapters: 5 - Published: 2014.08.30 - Updated: 2014.12.18 - Hits: 3659
‘! Go To Top ‘!