|SIYE Time:14:16 on 2nd July 2015|
| Strangers at Drakeshaugh by Northumbrian [Reviews - 611] |
** Winner of the March 2012 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Drama **
The locals in a sleepy corner of the Cheviot Hills are surprised to discover that they have new neighbours. Who are the strangers at Drakeshaugh?
PG - Post-Hogwarts
- Drama, Fluff, General, Romance - Warnings: Mild Language - Words: 111363
Completed: No - Chapters: 25 - Published: 2010.08.13 - Updated: 2015.06.24 - Hits: 107789
| The Space Between by YelloWitchGrl [Reviews - 118] |
Harry and Ginny's lives have finally evened out. They've faced trauma, and loss, more than most have, but they've fought hard to find a normal.
If only things could stay that way... Old enemies find new ways to seek revenge.
This story is the sequel to Bound. It would be extremely helpful if you read that first.
Warnings are to be safe. It's probably overkill. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 90950
Completed: No - Chapters: 15 - Published: 2014.12.14 - Updated: 2015.06.22 - Hits: 15401
| Finding Ginny by wrappedinharry [Reviews - 145] |
** Honourable Mention in the February 2015 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket for Best Romance **
Ginny Weasley disappeared three and a half years ago. Her family have never given up hope of finding her. But when Harry Potter does find her, she refuses to return home with him. Why did she just disappear, and why does Harry feel a burning desire to bring her back to her family when she obviously wants to be left alone?
R - Alternate Universe
- Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Rape - Words: 90748
Completed: No - Chapters: 14 - Published: 2009.03.07 - Updated: 2015.06.17 - Hits: 24287
| Friends and Foes by Northumbrian [Reviews - 152] |
** Winner of the February 2014 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best New Story **
Harry and his friends finally know who killed Ginny and Luna's classmate, Colin Creevey. It is 2001, and the search has been ongoing for a year. Will those final few foes who escaped justice at the end of The Battle ever be brought to justice?
PG-13 - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Romance, Tragedy - Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations, Violence - Words: 49508
Completed: No - Chapters: 9 - Published: 2014.01.01 - Updated: 2015.06.01 - Hits: 16973
| The Problem with Carktruffles by jldimacchia [Reviews - 9] |
Everyone always assumed that as a woman, and a member of the Weasley family in general, Ginny would be all about children- But she seems to be the only one without baby on the brain! How are Luna, lemons, and Carktruffles involved in the Potter family gaining James Sirius? Oneshot story, please read and review!
G - Post-Hogwarts
- Fluff, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 3316
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2015.03.26 - Updated: 2015.03.29 - Hits: 1130
| Just Another Valentine by Northumbrian [Reviews - 18] |
** Winner of the February 2015 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best One-Shot **
It's St Valentine's day. What surprises lie in store for Head Auror Potter and his family
PG - Post-Hogwarts
- Comedy, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 5622
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2015.02.18 - Updated: 2015.02.19 - Hits: 2553
‘! Go To Top ‘!