|SIYE Time:13:20 on 4th December 2016|
| Restless Heart Syndrome by notadryeeye [Reviews - 397] |
17 Years have passed since the fall of Voldemort. Just as the world thinks it has finally started to heal and move on, some things thought long lost begin to awaken.
R - Alternate Universe
- Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: Mild Language, Sexual Situations - Words: 154257
Completed: No - Chapters: 20 - Published: 2009.10.28 - Updated: 2016.11.03 - Hits: 48537
| Amorous by JuttaV [Reviews - 32] |
A story about the first moments after the war, about overcoming their personal problems and fears. A story about love, friendship, family and healing. / Canon-compliant. All rights belong to J.K. Rowling. The rest is my interpretation.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- General, Romance - Warnings: Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use - Words: 95564
Completed: No - Chapters: 12 - Published: 2016.08.29 - Updated: 2016.10.20 - Hits: 5898
| The Space Between by YelloWitchGrl [Reviews - 265] |
** Winner of the May 2015 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Comedy **
Harry and Ginny's lives have finally evened out. They've faced trauma, and loss, more than most have, but they've fought hard to find a normal.
If only things could stay that way... Old enemies find new ways to seek revenge.
This story is the sequel to Bound. It would be extremely helpful if you read that first.
Warnings are to be safe. It's probably overkill. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 203545
Completed: No - Chapters: 31 - Published: 2014.12.14 - Updated: 2016.10.11 - Hits: 53143
| A Marked Man by BkRmGrl87 [Reviews - 5] |
Harry and Ginny Potter are enjoying an afternoon on their honeymoon, but when Harry catches a glimpse of himself in the water, he can't help but reflect over the past.
PG-13 - Post-Hogwarts
- Drama, Fluff - Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations - Words: 1214
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2016.10.06 - Updated: 2016.10.07 - Hits: 911
| Autographs by Emerald [Reviews - 6] |
Harry has been meaning to do something for a while. Ginny is busy signing autographs. On an impulse, it seems that Harry has been given the perfect chance to do said thing. One-shot.
G - Post-Hogwarts
- Fluff, General, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 1082
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2016.09.29 - Updated: 2016.09.30 - Hits: 1086
| The Aurors by FloreatCastellum [Reviews - 298] |
The last thing Harry Potter wants is to be lumped with a trainee Auror, especially not one that idolises him. As he guides her through the realities of being an overworked Auror and tentatively settles into adult life with Ginny, a dark plot brews on the horizon...
PG-13 - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Violence - Words: 102600
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 21 - Published: 2016.02.28 - Updated: 2016.08.29 - Hits: 27470
| Memoirs of a Red Headed Witch by My Wicked Quill [Reviews - 128] |
** Honourable Mention in the February 2012 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket for Best Completed **
Ginny Weasley was always overlooked. Always the youngest, always the smallest, and was never really given the chance to let her voice be heard. But sometimes the best insight comes from those who were always in the background. Her story of redemption, loyalty and love, proves that she was never just the Weasley brothers' little sister.
PG-13 - Pre-OotP
- Action/Adventure, Comedy, Humor, Romance, Songfic - Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Violence - Words: 215279
Completed: No - Chapters: 29 - Published: 2010.07.18 - Updated: 2016.07.22 - Hits: 76539
| Strangers at Drakeshaugh by Northumbrian [Reviews - 645] |
** Winner of the March 2012 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Drama **
The locals in a sleepy corner of the Cheviot Hills are surprised to discover that they have new neighbours. Who are the strangers at Drakeshaugh?
PG - Post-Hogwarts
- Drama, Fluff, General, Romance - Warnings: Mild Language - Words: 121794
Completed: No - Chapters: 27 - Published: 2010.08.13 - Updated: 2016.07.09 - Hits: 130726
‘! Go To Top ‘!